Dear chess partners, players. We are happy to announce our newest release of Opening Master Chess Databases as of March 2022. We have been working hard the past few months and collected, de-duplicated, indexed, and cleared the games for you.
The OM OTB comes with 9.3 million chess games. Precisely 9,290,332 human chess games ever played over the past century until March 2022. This is the largest and most clean chess database found on the Internet. And the price remains the same as last year for 59 EUR. Within this price, you get approx 3-4 updates per year. Since the last period, we added more than 200K games. Checkout our social media for coupons, discounts Black Fridays, Cyber Monday, Christmas, Valentine, Easter and many more. There is always something.
The OM CORR is for correspondence chess players who usually play on ICCF or similar correspondence portals. The complete collection is more than 2 million games includes all tournaments, world series, and local games of ICCF players. The latest release as of March 2022 includes 2,084,612 chess games.
As announced previously for enthusiastic collectors we published the best ever ultimate collection on the Internet between 1800 and 1990. We say, there is no other game that is not in this database. If yes, please contact us now. The current collection includes 1,010,437 games.
How does the download work?
1. You select type of chess database you wish to download. OM CORR, OM OTB or OM GOLEM
2. Pay by the secure gateway provided by internationally recognized payment gateways such as Stripe or PayPal. We accept major credit/debit cards such as Visa, Master, Amex.
3. A confirmation email with the subscription details comes to you.
4. We register your email address to cloud service SYNC and invite you to a shared folder. It's all FREE, you don't need to pay for the user id (we do).
5. You download all the databases to your local hard drive. You will always find a newest version of the Opening Master chess databases on the cloud.
How is Opening Master different from free databases?
Despite getting our games from different sources, we dedicate a lot of time to eliminate duplicates. We also normalize the names of the players, which amounts to dozens or even hundreds of corrections a month. The free databases are often very low-quality and cluttered with lots of duplicates. There is no such thing as free lunch. We ask for a fair price starting 39 EUR for one year. It is much cheaper than less quality commercial chess databases out there. Try it now.
So what about the Chess Openings for free where can I download them to try?
Oh.. here is the download link. We almost forgot.